Customer Service Contacts and Feedback
There are three types of feedback forms available, depending on the nature of the request:
- Customer Service Query Form (used to ask questions about your subscription, i.e., login failures, password failures, etc.);
- Technical Support Request Form (used to report specific problems with the service or request more detailed information on its use); and
- Editorial Feedback Form (used to send suggestions and other comments about the journal).
It is recommended that you use the forms if possible, since it will save you some time in phrasing your request.
This service is designed to be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Should it be necessary to perform system maintenance or other service that requires a period of downtime, details regarding it will be posted on the entry pages.
- For technical problems such as browsing, searching, downloading, article purchasing, etc.
Technical Support Request Form
- For subscription-related questions such as pricing, billing, accounts, etc.
Customer Service Query Form
- About the functionality, presentation, usefulness of the site and suggestions
Editorial Feedback Form
The Online Services Help Desk can be reached at: 1-800-874-6383 (United States and Canada)
516-576-2664 (other locations)
Alternate Phone Number: 516-620-2221 (all locations, Monday - Friday only)
Correspondence to Customer Service can be addressed to:
Online Services Help Desk
c/o Online Services Division
The American Institute of Physics
Suite 1NO1, 2 Huntington Quadrangle
Melville, NY 11747-4502 USA